Monday, September 1, 2014

Mary Kay Monday - Mobility

Happy Labor Day everyone! Hopefully it means you have today off! I don't...but it's of my own choosing. Holidays are great days for those of us who work at restaurants. Even though Monday is my usual day off, I couldn't say no when asked if I would work dinner tonight.

I say that Monday is my usual day off, but what I mean is that Monday is my Mary Kay day. On a usual(non-holiday) Monday I have a weekly success meeting at 9:30. I love starting my day off with this meeting. Not only do we get together to celebrate each others success from the previous week, but we also share ideas and try out new products. I always leave feeling super motivated to move my business forward. After the success meeting, I drive down the street for lunch and productivity time at Panera. If you ask me, this mobility is one of the best parts of having my own business. I love that I'm not tied to an office or schedule. The fact that I can grab my laptop and work wherever I want is great!

With today being Labor Day our usual meeting was moved to tomorrow. However, I know myself well enough to know that if I don't stick with my schedule, it won't become a habit. So I'm sitting here chugging away, updating my customer profiles and gearing up for my last big push to become a Star Consultant for this quarter.


This week I have daily product goals, that when reached would skyrocket me past my goal! Tomorrow starts off my six day self challenge with a goal of selling 20 lipsticks! When you look at it, 20 seems like a lot, and I agree! I just started wearing lipstick and by that I mean I own one personally that I occasionally remember to put on. Even if you rarely or don't wear lipstick, I bet you know someone that does. Or I bet you know someone you could give one to for Christmas. I don't care if you buy one for you or if you buy five for other people. Each one is a lipstick gone and a notch in my belt, if you will.

Not to mention, I love to reward people for helping me! Anyone one that helps me out this week by referring customers to me will be awarded discounts or freebies, based on how the referrals work out for me. You can send your customers here!



So, are you ready to be bombarded with pink this week?! My daily goals are as follows:
Tuesday - 20 Lipsticks
Wednesday - 15 Satin Hands Sets
Thursday - 3 TimeWise Repair Volu-Firm Sincare Sets
Friday - 20 Mascaras
Saturday - 6 TimeWise Skincare Sets
Sunday - 7 Clearproof Acne Skincare Sets

Let's see where I stand this time next week!

Lauren
www.marykay.com/ldhart1331


No comments:

Post a Comment