Saturday, June 13, 2015

True Confessions of a Selfie Addict

If there is one thing you should know about me: it's that I love taking selfies.


Quite frankly, I could care less if you're looking down your nose at me.


You wanna know why?


Because I worked damn hard for the body I have now and I'm proud of it. 


I've worked even harder to stay in good health through all the changes life has brought me. Like moving to a new state, going back to school again, and working new jobs.


So I am going to keep taking selfies, keep making silly faces, and keep posting them on social media.


All without giving a damn what you think, and enjoying every minute of it. 

So here's a duck face to leave you with, and remember:
LOVE YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE AND STOP CARING WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU.


Viva la Selfie!

Love,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment