Wednesday, June 10, 2015

On the Blog again...

My 2013 Toyota Prius! 
Hey guys!


Did you miss me?


Don't answer that.


Somehow it's June and the last time I posted was October... I've lived in Cincinnati for over a year now, how does time go so quickly?


Cousin Katie and new husband Kevin!
Life is crazy, but things seem to be looking up. I bought a new(to me) Prius at the beginning of the month. Then my soul-sister got married and afterwards I immediately cut off my hair to donate.


I finished my first year of classes at the Midwest Culinary Institute in May and am now taking summer classes until the fall semester starts back up in August.


I'm going to at least three more weddings this year, and my extended family just welcomed baby Cecilia into the world.


So really, life is good. I want to get back to blogging, hopefully about actual topics and not just me rambling about how blessed I am.


We'll see what comes of it.

Until next time,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment